About The Claims Academy
The leading training provider for insurance claims professionals. Students come to us for our training programme which combines academic learning with hands on experience and mentoring by experienced and talented claims consultants.
We are setting a new standard in professional insurance claims training. Our goal: for the Claims Academy training to become the standard against which all claims professionals will be judged.
The Claims Academy training programme is run by insurance claims industry experts. It offers a competitive salary and starts with a 4–8 weeks induction course. Graduates of the induction stage have the possibility to join an intensive two year training programme.
Claims Academy Programme
- General Insurance: principles & basics
- Negotiation / business skills
- Motor claims
- Secondment to a RiiG Limited client or project team
- ‘Model Office’: developing & testing skills
- Exam: professional qualification – Cert CII