RiiG Limited collects personal data about you to assist you in the recruitment and employment process. This data consists of information such as the following:
- Eligibility to work in UK
- Proof of identification
- Contact details
- Work and education history
- Proof of address / address history
- Salary details
- OFAC or HM Treasury Sanction Check results
- Financial Background Check results
- Criminal Records Disclosure (Disclosure and Barring Services – Previously CRB)
RiiG Limited collects and processes sensitive personal data so far as it is necessary to ensure conformity with legal requirements, for example, under the equal opportunity laws. By using this website and by registering your details with RiiG Limited, you consent to us collecting and processing sensitive personal data supplied by you and disclosing this information. This information may be used for the following reasons:
- Client audits
- Obtaining Employment references
- Financial Background Check, OFAC or HM Treasury Sanction Check
- Disclosing data to prospective employers and clients in connection with The Claims Academy process
- Analysis to enable us to review, develop and improve our service
Data which is considered to be of a sensitive nature, such as information about medical conditions, criminal convictions or bankruptcy will not be disclosed unless authorisation has been granted.
We will never sell your personal data to third parties.
If you do not agree to our processing of your data in the manner outlined in this policy please do not submit any personal data to us.